Established luxury cosmetic/medical practice in Beverly Hills is looking for a dynamic person to join our team. MicroArt’s clients travel from around the US to receive our unique cosmetic treatments. MicroArt is a fast-growing company, doubling in size during the pandemic.
For more information see: www.microartmakeup.com
We are seeking a sales-driven team member to generate revenue by doing phone and email consultations, and closing incoming leads by scheduling them.
Are you a person who is looking for a career with growth potential? loves structure, has strong attention to detail and perfection, is organized, analytical can handle an environment with a great deal of change and pressure, and responds in a positive way to unpredictable situations and shifting priorities. Are you a direct, and analytical person comfortable taking the lead? Do you consider yourself adept at working independently and prefer roles that benefit from a process to drive strong outcomes? Would people describe you as serious and highly reliable? Are you known for your ability to execute with high expediency and accuracy?
WORK HOURS: Monday-Saturday 8 am – 2.30 pm (with 30 min lunch)
- Patient consultations (sales) over the phone. Managing hot incoming sales leads (phone and email) from our website. 50+ phone calls and email inquiries per day. Closing $100K+ per month procedures.
- Scheduling clients.
- 3+ years of stable employment history in phone sales
- 3+ years exp using CRM (ZOHO preferred, not required)
- Consumer sales experience
- Experience in some aspects of the cosmetic and or medical sales industries, such as plastic surgery, dermatology, med spa, cosmetology, fashion, or beauty is a huge plus.
- Reliable, responsible, professional, detailed oriented, organized, and professional demeanor
- Able to follow directions/systems and likes working in a structured environment
- Self-starter works well independently
- Excellent with people, warm, friendly, outgoing, and self-confident
- Must love a busy and fast-paced work environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Solid computer skills, MS Office
- Strong work ethic, detail-oriented, focused, meticulously organized, and takes pride in completing work flawlessly, systems-oriented
- Poised and sophisticated, cool-headed in a fast-paced environment, team player
- Motivated, tenacious, and unwilling to settle for anything less than your best!
Base salary + commissions based on experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Email: email@example.com
- Subject line: Enter “PATIENT COORDINATOR “
- Include resume & cover letter