Micro Artist — Training Provided
A well-paid fulfilling career awaits you as a licensed Micro Artist helping others in a fulfilling, rewarding medical environment located in Beverly Hills. Established luxury cosmetic practice is looking for a dynamic career-oriented person to join our team and be trained to perform MicroArt semi-permanent makeup (a propriety form of micro-pigmentation). This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right candidate with a unique set of skills. For more information about MicroArt see www.microartmakeup.com.
Training takes about one year. The successful candidate must be willing to complete this challenging training/apprenticeship to secure a fulfilling, well-paid, long-term career. No experience is necessary for any form of tattooing, permanent makeup, or microblading.
- After completing about 1-year training you will earn $100K+ per year as a full-time employee
- $20 per hour during training.
- Apply MicroArt semi-permanent makeup as an artist/technician on our clients (after training)
- Conduct patient consultations, in person and on the phone; schedule clients
- Administrative tasks: charting client notes, phones, emails, scheduling appointments, scanning and sending documents/instructions to patients
- Experience in some aspects of the esthetic medical and or beauty industry
- 5+ years of stable, full-time, work history with job references
- A high degree of reliability, accuracy, and detail in work.
- Experienced in managing a wide variety of difficult clients and stressful situations
- Must live within a 45 mins drive to Beverly Hill
- Working in an environment that requires perfection.
- Working in an environment where following directions and systems is mandatory.
- Working in a Luxury industry
- Motivated with a strong desire to commit to a long-term stable career.
- Reliable, responsible, professional demeanor, detail-oriented, perfectionist, organized, fast learner, thrives in a busy and fast-paced work environment.
- Self-confident. Strong work ethic, and takes pride in fully completing work flawlessly
- Strong communication skills (English), written and verbal
- Willing to complete challenging 12-month training/apprenticeship program
- Like working in a structured environment
- Has a natural eye for beauty, color, design, aesthetics, symmetry, art
- Good health: able to stand on feet for several hours a day, excellent eyesight, and adroit eye-hand coordination and dexterity skills
- Ability to be trained, learn & grow into a position to perform 1 million dollars in services on clients per year.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the following steps:
- Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com including Micro Artist in the subject line.
- Complete this 2 question assessment to help us know what makes you tick. https://go.apply.ci/p/DTqJHLMnymaURwCOtB
- Call 888-943-8880 EX 2 (very important to use ex 2) Leave a long message introducing yourself, what job you are applying for, your background, your experience if there are any job requirements that you do not fully meet, and your top 5 strengths in the job requirements.