MicroArtist — We Provided Training
A well-paid fulfilling career awaits you as a licensed Micro Artist helping others in a fulfilling, rewarding medical environment located in Beverly Hills. Established luxury cosmetic practice is looking for a dynamic career-oriented person to join our team and be trained to perform MicroArt semi-permanent makeup (a propriety form of micro-pigmentation). This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right candidate with a unique set of skills.
Our MicroArtists have to be as professional as a plastic surgeon, have the empathy of a psychotherapist, and have the creative skills of a fine artist in order to be successful at performing procedures and managing clients. For more information about MicroArt see www.microartmakeup.com.
No experience is necessary for any form of tattooing, permanent makeup, or microblading.
- Apply MicroArt semi-permanent makeup as an artist/technician on our clients.
- Conduct patient consultations, in person and on the phone; schedule clients
- Administrative tasks: charting client notes, phones, emails, scheduling appointments, scanning and sending documents/instructions to patients
- Experience in some aspects of the esthetic medical and or beauty industry
- 5+ years of stable, full-time, work history with job references
- A high degree of reliability, accuracy, and detail in work.
- Experienced in managing a wide variety of difficult clients and stressful situations
- Must live within a 45 mins drive to Beverly Hill
- Working in an environment that requires perfection.
- Working in an environment where following directions and systems is mandatory.
- Working in a Luxury industry
- Motivated with a strong desire to commit to a long-term stable career.
- Reliable, responsible, professional demeanor, detail-oriented, perfectionist, organized, fast learner, thrives in a busy and fast-paced work environment.
- Self-confident. Strong work ethic, and takes pride in fully completing work flawlessly
- Strong communication skills (English), written and verbal
- Willing to complete challenging 12-month training/apprenticeship program
- Like working in a structured environment
- Has a natural eye for beauty, color, design, aesthetics, symmetry, art
- Good health: able to stand on feet for several hours a day, excellent eyesight, and adroit eye-hand coordination and dexterity skills
- Ability to be trained, learn & grow into a position to perform 1 million dollars in services on clients per year.
- While there is a market for all various forms of permanent makeup that cost under $1,000 per-area, surprisingly, we have found practitioners from those other services do not transition effectively to performing MicroArt. We wish all those practitioners the best in their chosen careers.
- $40k to $50k base + commissions and bonuses to grow to earn a total of $100K+ per year
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the following steps:
- No phone calls, please.
- Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com including Micro Artist in the subject line.