- There is no cost to apply.
- To qualify for a loan, you must meet at least the following minimum requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must not have filed for bankruptcy in the last 5 years.
- You must not have been sent to collections in the last 3 years.
- You must have an income of at least $1,500 per month.
If you do not meet these minimum credit standards, you may choose to utilize a co-applicant. If you do elect to use a co-applicant to apply for a joint account, it is important to list the individual with the strongest credit standing first on the application, regardless of who is the applicant. If you do meet these guidelines you are not guaranteed approval.