MicroArt is a unique quasi-medical cosmetic practice in Beverly Hills, providing a propriety luxury procedure that changes human skin color.
For more information see www.microartmakeup.com.
We are looking for a dynamic, driven sales leader to close warm leads and expand our business development. The company is established, has a significant online presence, and has been growing an average of 30% per year for the past 14 years. The company also has an established sales funnel and tested sales protocol for closing. The average sales cycle takes a few days. The average sale is $10K
This position is taking over a proven path to earning $100,000-$180,000 per year helping people feel better about their appearance with an incredible cosmetic procedure that almost sells itself.
- Closing HOT inbound sales lead over the phone. 90% of patient consultations are done over the phone (100+ phone calls daily).
- Closing $150K-$300K+ per month in sales
- A seasoned sales professional with 5+ years of stable employment history in B2C consultative phone sales
- Plastic surgery or med spa in any capacity (not necessary in a sales role)
- Phone sales using a CRM (Ideally Zoho or Salesforce) handling over 100 calls per day
- Strong sales closing skills
- Detail-oriented to be able to give clear and accurate information to clients about MicroArt’s unique procedures. Meticulously organized to be able to schedule clients with 100% accuracy
- Able to follow systems like working in a structured environment with checklists, takes directions well
- Strong active listening skills. Excellent with people, warm, friendly, outgoing, and self-confident. Empathetic must have the ability to have personal conversations with our clients about sensitive issues regarding body image. For example scars from suicide attempts, mastectomy, plastic surgery, vitiligo on genitals, alopecia, and a variety of other disfiguring skin issues that we camouflage.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High stamina to be on the phone all-day intently listening and talking to people about their personal problems.
- Strong work ethic, responsible, trustworthy, professional, poised, and sophisticated in order to sell a luxury service.
- Motivated and goal-oriented
- Likes working as part of a team. easy to work with, cool-headed, and likes working in a busy fast-paced environment
HOW TO APPLY Please complete the following steps:
- Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com Subject line: Enter “Sales Director”
- Call 888-943-8880 EX 2 (very important to use ex 2) Leave a long message introducing yourself, what job you are applying for, your background, your experience if there are any job requirements that you do not fully meet, and your top 5 strengths in the job requirements.