FRONT DESK COORDINATOR WITH SALES EXPERIENCE
Luxury Cosmetic Practice is looking for a sales-driven team member to generate revenue by doing phone and email consultations, closing incoming hot leads, and scheduling clients. This is a fulfilling and rewarding job in a medical environment located in the heart of prestigious Beverly Hills. We are a boutique firm, with a fast-paced practice and lots of room to grow within the company For more information about MicroArt see www.microartmakeup.com. This position is extremely fulfilling as we help clients make life-changing choices about their appearance. Our clients travel in from around the world for treatment so there is never a dull moment. You will have the opportunity to meet a wide variety of people from Celebrities to people recovering from domestic violence and everything in between. And learn about their interesting life stories. Our company culture is collaborative and supportive.
Are you a person who is looking for a career with growth potential? loves structure, has strong attention to detail and perfection, is organized, analytical can handle an environment with a great deal of change and pressure, and responds in a positive way to unpredictable situations and shifting priorities. Are you a serious, direct, and analytical person comfortable taking the lead? Do you consider yourself adept at working independently and prefer roles that benefit from a process to drive strong outcomes? Would people describe you as serious and highly reliable? Are you known for your ability to execute with high expediency and accuracy?
WORK HOURS: Monday-Saturday 8 am – 2.30 pm (with 30 min lunch)
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Patient consultations (sales) over the phone, email, and in-person in our clinic.
- Managing incoming sales leads (phone and email) from our website. 50+ phone calls and email inquiries per day.
- Closing $100K+ per month procedures.
- Scheduling clients.
SECONDARY JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Managing social media sales/scheduling inquires
- eMarketing – Creating and sending mass emails to our database using ZOHO
- Blog writing for our website
- Educate patients about the procedure before-and-after care
- Assist CEO & Front and back-office work
- On a typical day, your time would be spent:
- 3-4 hours of phone consultations and scheduling clients
- 1-2 hours of a variety of tasks like setting up and tearing down the procedure room, getting clients set up for the procedure, and checking clients out
- 2+ years of experience in some aspect of the cosmetic/medical environment such as plastic surgery, dermatology office or med spa, or cosmetology
- Handling heavy call volume
- 4+ years of stable employment history in a professional work environment
- 2+ years of sales experience including consultations and upselling over the phone
- Have at least 3 excellent professionals, verifiable references
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent active listening skills. to be able to listen to our client’s endless physical problems while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Empathetic – must have the ability to have personal conversations with our clients about sensitive issues regarding body image. For example scars from suicide attempts, mastectomy, plastic surgery, vitiligo on genitals, alopecia, and a variety of other disfiguring skin issues that we camouflage.
- Strong sales closing skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Excellent people skills, warm, friendly, outgoing
- Able to follow systems, likes working in a structured environment likes following a checklist.
- Systems-oriented works well in a structured environment
- Fast learner, strong work ethic, and driven. Extremely reliable
- Must live within a 60-minute commute of Beverly Hills
- Detail-focused, meticulously organized, and takes pride in fully completing work flawlessly.
- Solid computer skills in MS Office – strong command of Outlook, Google Calendar, and CRM (preferably Zoho)
- Problem solver. Ability to think on his or her feet when needed and thrives in a fast-paced and busy work environment
- Able to follow directions in order to get up to speed and then become a self-starter that works well independently to achieve goals.
- Professional appearance and demeanor. Poised and sophisticated in order to sell a luxury aesthetic procedure.
- Detail-oriented to be able to give clear and accurate information to clients about MicroArt’s unique procedures. Meticulously organized to be able to schedule clients with 100% accuracy
- Motivated and goal-oriented
- Team player, easy to work with, cool-headed, and likes working in a busy fast-paced environment
ADDITIONAL SKILLS/EXPERIENCES THAT ARE A PLUS:
- Social Media marketing
- Other sales and marketing experience
COMPENSATION: Starting Pay: $20-35/hour (based on experience) + Commissions
HOW TO APPLY:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter “Receptionist” in the subject line
- Include your resume, and a cover letter outlining any of your top 5 strengths as it relates to the job requirements and your salary requirements.
- Complete this online assessment. https://take.surveys.ci/s/9BMGXRCz2V/75676
- Call 888-943-8880 EX 2 (very important to use ex 2) Leave a long message introducing yourself, what job you are applying for, your background, your experience if there are any job requirements that you do not fully meet, and why do you think you would be great at this job.