FRONT DESK COORDINATOR WITH SALES EXPERIENCE
MicroArt is a unique quasi-medical cosmetic practice in Beverly Hills, providing a propriety luxury procedure that changes human skin color. For more information see www.microartmakeup.com.
This position is extremely fulfilling as we help clients make life-changing choices about their appearance. Our clients travel in from around the world for treatment so there is never a dull moment. You will have the opportunity to meet a wide variety of people from celebrities to people recovering from domestic violence and everything in between. Our company culture is collaborative and supportive its a fast-paced practice with lots of room to grow within the company.
Are you a person who is looking for a career with growth potential? loves structure, has strong attention to detail and perfection, is organized, analytical can handle an environment with a great deal of change and pressure, and responds in a positive way to unpredictable situations and shifting priorities. Are you a serious, direct, and analytical person comfortable taking the lead? Do you consider yourself adept at working independently and prefer tasks that have a process to drive strong outcomes? Would people describe you as serious and highly reliable? Are you known for your ability to execute with high expediency and accuracy?
- Patient consultations (sales) over the phone, by email, and in person in our clinic.
- Managing the front desk.
- Greeting guest. Checking patients in and out
- Scheduling clients
- Receiving and organizing inventory
- Managing social media posts
- eMarketing – Creating and sending mass emails
- Taking photos and videos for social media posts
- Educate patients about the procedure before-and-after care
- General office/admin assistant.
- Assisting in setting up the procedure room for procedures.
- Assisting in daily sanitation process.
- some sales experience
- Detail-oriented to be able to give clear and accurate information to clients about MicroArt’s unique procedures. Meticulously organized to be able to schedule clients with 100% accuracy
- Able to follow systems like working in a structured environment with checklists, takes directions well
- Strong active listening skills. Excellent with people, warm, friendly, outgoing, and self-confident. Empathetic must have the ability to have personal conversations with our clients about sensitive issues regarding body image. For example scars from suicide attempts, mastectomy, plastic surgery, vitiligo on genitals, alopecia, and a variety of other disfiguring skin issues that we camouflage.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic, responsible, trustworthy, professional, poised, and sophisticated to sell a luxury service.
- Likes working as part of a team. easy to work with, cool-headed, and likes working in a busy fast-paced environment
- Must live within a 45-minute commute of Beverly Hills
- Solid computer skills in MS Office – strong command of Outlook, Google Calendar, and CRM (preferably Zoho)
- Problem solver. Ability to think on his or her feet when needed and thrives in a fast-paced and busy work environment
- Professional appearance and demeanor. Poised and sophisticated to sell a luxury aesthetic procedure.
- Plastic surgery or med spa experience in any capacity.
- 2+ years of experience in some aspect of the cosmetic/medical environment such as plastic surgery, dermatology office or med spa, or cosmetology
- Handling heavy call/email volume
- 4+ years of stable employment history in a professional work environment
- Some sales experience
- Email marketing
- Social Media Marketing
COMPENSATION: Starting Pay: $20-$30 per hour starting with bonuses based on performance and room for promotions.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter “Front Desk Coordinator” in the subject line
- Include your resume, and a cover letter outlining any of your top 5 strengths as it relates to the job requirements and your salary requirements.
- Call 888-943-8880 EX 2 (very important to use ex 2) Leave a long message introducing yourself, what job you are applying for, your background, your experience if there are any job requirements that you do not fully meet, and why you think you would be great at this job.