Marketing Communication Associate for Busy Cosmetic Clinic in Beverly Hills
Established luxury Cosmetic Practice is looking for a Marketing Communications Associate to join our team in a fulfilling, rewarding medical environment located in the heart of prestigious Beverly Hills. Position may be employed or independent contractor. No sales required.
We value longevity in our team and are looking for a dynamic career-oriented person with the right combination of skills. For more information about MicroArt see: www.microartmakeup.com. This is an amazing CAREER OPPORTUNITY to grow within our practice for the right candidate.
We are located in a high-end medical office, and most clients fly in from various parts of the US or the world for our unique cosmetic treatment. We are considered a boutique firm, with a fast-paced practice.
We are seeking an ambitious, driven MarCom / PR pro to generate press for the company, its CEO, and its celebrity endorsers.
- Generating on the online press, print press, and broadcast press
- Drafting media pitches and backgrounder pieces
- Drafting website content and e-commerce advert and marketing copy
- Monitoring SoCal media for leads, journalists to target and highly established bloggers or podcasters
- Supervising in-house B-roll production
- Coordinating interviews and backgrounders for the CEO; provide CEO full background dossier on the subject journalists
- Coordinate company events, CEO breakfast/lunches for media and celebrities
- Responding to overflow customer/prospect emails and calls when and as needed
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in PR; 2 years’ agency experience preferred but not required
- Prior experience generating press for clients in the beauty industry (similar industry may be substituted)
- Must be highly organized, with strong follow up and general admin skills
- Must have solid MS Office skills
- Basic MS graphic skills for pitch pieces provided to journalists
- Extremely reliable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent people skills, warm, friendly, outgoing
- Professional appearance, demeanor, and poise
- Strong work ethic
- Must live within a 60-minute commute of Beverly Hills
- Detail focused, meticulously organized, takes pride in fully completing work flawlessly
- Systems oriented, works well in a structured environment — but independently
- Ability to think on his or her feet when needed
- Thrives in a fast-paced and busy work environment
- Basic but solid photography skills are helpful but not required
- Working familiarity with celebrity gifting lounges, high profile charitable service certificate donations helpful
- Solid familiarity with PR industry journalist databases preferred
Applicants must send:
- Minimum original half-page Cover letter explaining qualifications and interest
- Add job title to Subject Line
- At least 3 samples of applicable press that you have generated and a note describing your biggest, best media “hit”
- Send to: email@example.com
Compensation: Depends on Experience.
We like to promote from within and advance our star performers as fast as they can prove their value.