FULL-TIME MEDICAL ASSISTANT OR RN WITH 2+ YEARS EXPERIENCE IN AESTHETICS
This is an amazing career opportunity with fast growth opportunities for the right candidate.
* Certified Medical Assistant or RN
* 2+ years of experience in working in the cosmetic medical environment such as plastic surgery, dermatology or Med Spa
* An eye for detail and design.
* Reliable with a stable employment history in medical aesthetics
* Excellent with people, warm, friendly, outgoing but not easily intimidated by difficult clients.
* Focused, organized and able to follow directions and systems
* Responsible, professional, driven and ambitious.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Excellent computer skills.
* Able to commit to a 3-year contract.
* Loves working in a busy and fast-paced environment.
* Good health, able to stand on feet for several hours a day with excellent eyesight and hand-eye coordination.
This position starts as an assistant to a technician performing MicroArt. While assisting you are being trained to become a Micro Artist performing semi-permanent makeup, managing clients, scheduling clients and ultimately managing a clinic within a year.
During the first year of employment you would be scheduled to work in all clinics so must be willing to drive.
Starts at $15-18 per hour (+ bonuses and tips) and increases to $50,000 per year when managing a clinic after a year.
HOW TO APPLY — Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
* Email email@example.com
* Subject line “Medical Assistant Applicant”
* Include: Resume, photo, cover letter
* No phone calls, please
No phone calls. Please email any questions.