Established luxury cosmetic/medical practice is looking for a reliable, detailed, experienced bookkeeper to join our team on a long-term part-time basis. (Estimated about 5-7 hours per month) MicroArt semi-permanent makeup (a propriety form of micro-pigmentation). For more information about MicroArt see: www.microartmakeup.com.
- Experienced in QuickBooks online.
- Has an established bookkeeping service for at least 7 years.
- Able to provide at least 4 references.
- Must be available Monday-Friday from 9 am- 5 pm
- Extremely Detailed.
- Able to respond and compete small task within a 24 hour period
- Certified QB Adviser
- Great communication skills
- Willing to do a full background check
- Exp all aspects of accounting
- Experience working for a small business owner that uses financial data to manage and growing a business and understands the importance of reports being sent on time and accurate.
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit cards.
- Post and code income.
- Run monthly reports
- EOY Tax reports (1099 etc.)
- Post bills – But not pay bills
- Post payroll into QB. But not process it.
COMPENSATION: Open to negotiation.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the following 2 steps:
- Email email@example.com
Subject line: Enter “Bookkeeper Applicant”
- Complete this 2 question assessment https://go.apply.ci/p/PdU9NDQb3YxG4
- Call 888-943-8880 EX 2 (very important to use ex 2) Leave a long message introducing yourself, what job you are applying for, your background, your experience, where you are located. if there are any job requirements that you do not fully meet, and your top 5 strengths in the job requirements.